[ardour-users] ineffective crossfade

Brett Clark Brett at ciscoinc.com
Tue Jul 18 10:57:55 PDT 2006

I think I had the same issue last weekend.  I'm running 0.99.3 on Fedora
Core 3.  My playing abilities usually require me to redo an entire
track, but somehow last weekend I only messed up on
The final hook of a song, so I thought I would save time and try the
punch in/out.  Unfortunately, it makes a loud audible pop noise at
the beginning and ending of the punch in/out.

--Brett

OK.