[ardour-users] ARDOUR2 OSX WARNING

Matthew Polashek matt at tinysongs.com
Wed Jan 25 19:36:12 PST 2006

Well, I need to go read about how to get at the logs, but what I can see
from my GUI is:
Session: cannot create Region from XML description.
Session: XMLNode describing a AudioRegion references an unknown source
id =1445323667
Playlist: cannot create region from state file
Session: XMLNode describing a AudioRegion references an unknown source
id =1434008446

*Matthew Polashek*
Home: 908.766.2625
Work: 212.904.4442