[ardour-users] Ardour Icon

Harold Aling h.aling at home.nl
Wed Jan 25 05:27:35 PST 2006

Esben Stien wrote:
> Icons should never have any letters in them, in my opinion. Imagine
> everybody doing that; would be a total mess;).
Yeah, like the blue E icon... Always hated that ;)

There should be a simple symbol which defines Ardour. This can be
anything. For example: the red tilted square icon of Cubase has nothing
to do with the app itself. It's just a very recognizable symbol.

Basically: If Ardour consistently would use a bright blue dot or ehm...
a green square or something like that...  In that case it would be fully
scalable and recognisable...

-just brainstorming/suggesting...-

Harold.