[ardour-users] auditioning groups of tracks at once & disk too slow

Paul Symons ardour at iove.org
Sat Jan 14 09:15:07 PST 2006

I may be quite wrong on this, but i had a feeling that ardour would still read
all the disk streams unless tracks were de-activated, i.e. right-click on the
channel strip's name in the mixer window, and un-check the "Active" option.

I'm keen to actually know for certain either way of what the behaviour really
is myself.

Paul