[ardour-users] Survey - what sound card/interface are you using with Ardour?

Geoff Beasley songshop at bizmedia.com.au
Mon Jan 2 08:43:41 PST 2006

On Monday 02 January 2006 04:00, D R Holsbeck wrote:
> Are you using all 3 as one interface? I have 3 Delta 1010s, that I tried
> getting linked up, but never did suceed. And if so , do you have a
> config you could share?
>
> DuWayne

 I just knew I would be asked this ! Tried it with 2 'bout 12 months ago... no
chance.

 I believe Doug McLain  is working on this as i speak... apparently the
envy24control panel is having some bearing on the clock-lock required for
proper operation. 'tis bugged laddy.

Go Dougy !!

best,

g.

btw: i do plan to make a super-server one day and perhaps have all 3
installed.... or maybe i'll just a a hammerfall instead ! :)