[ardour-users] Survey - what sound card/interface are you using with Ardour?

D R Holsbeck drh at niptron.com
Sun Jan 1 20:11:50 PST 2006

Started with a Hoontech DSP24 worked ok. Sounds kind of thin. Worked
well with Ardour.

Moved to a Delta 1010 great unit for the price really nice converters.
Works well with Ardour.

Ended up with an RME HDSP Digiface. By far the best. Also the most
expensive. I am currently using 3 Delta 1010 converter boxes connected
through 1010ai ADAT interface converters, connected to the Digiface.

DuWayne