[ardour-users] Survey - what sound card/interface are you using with Ardour?

Geoff Beasley songshop at bizmedia.com.au
Mon Jan 2 02:19:39 PST 2006

On Sunday 01 January 2006 12:22, vanDongen/Gilcher wrote:
> Have you ever gotten MIDI to work with these?
> I am using one, and very happy with it, but it is a nuisance that I have to
> use a seperate USB midi interface.
>
> Gerard

yeah, i know.....i can use output but not input from memory. the last time i
spoke to clemens he was trying a few things (year ago?) but to no avail.
must be hard if you don't have the hardware present.

i'd be happy to let someone ssh into my machines for devel purposes if that
would help. maybe we could ask if he wants to ?

anyway, happy new year to all !

g.