[ardour-users] LADSPA plug-ins

Sampo Savolainen v2 at iki.fi
Tue Feb 28 10:28:03 PST 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-28 at 15:23 -0300, Francisco Bischoff wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I just installed ardour, and cant find the LADSPA plugins...
> I use rezound and all LADSPA plugins are there...
>
> I've clicked on track/Automation/Plugins but no plugin is listed in the
> pop-up...

You are looking at automation tracks for plugins that you haven't added
to the track/bus.

Right click on the black box above or below the gain fader in the mixer
strip. These boxes are the pre-fader and post-fader redirect boxes. In
the context menu (which opens with the right click), select add plugin.

--
Sampo Savolainen <v2 at iki.fi>