[ardour-users] key commands in os x

Adam Varga adam at dailysonic.com
Sun Feb 19 20:13:40 PST 2006

no luck. the command key only works with apple-w, but i think thats
because its an OS-wide key command...

from what i've read online, it looks like this is a problem with X11
is 10.4 and later. According the manual for Xquartz, there's a
'swapAltMeta' option which is supposed to do the trick... but i'm not
sure if i'm executing it correctly... hrmmm...

--
DAILYSONIC feed your ears
http://www.dailysonic.com