[ardour-users] ardour 0.99.1 os x fonts disappeared SOLVED!

Libero Mureddu libero.mureddu at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 07:43:08 PST 2006

Hi,
you have to trash the x11 application from /Applications/Utilities/,
also the folder called "X11R6" inside /usr/, and the package called
"X11User.pkg" contained in /Library/Receipts/
I think is the last one that inform the installer if the application
is already installed or not. I think also that is necessary to restart
the computer before install again X11.

Regards,

Libero Mureddu