[ardour-users] mysterious xrun phenomenon

Brett Clark Brett at ciscoinc.com
Thu Feb 16 13:29:38 PST 2006

The only idea i have is to use the gverb and 'freeze' the track (right-click menu option on track).  My understanding is that when you freeze the track, it will apply the gverb at that point so that you arent using cpu cycles during the actual playback.  Hope that works for you.  <fingers crossed>.

--Brett