[ardour-users] mono->stereo width plugins?

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Tue Feb 14 15:38:18 PST 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-14 at 16:07 -0600, David Slimp wrote:
> Wow!  That works great!
>
> Thanks :)

    Don't thank me, thank Tom ;-)

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner
The Fuzzy Dice

"As we enjoy great advantages from the invention of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and
this we should do freely and generously."

Benjamin Franklin, on declining patents offered by the governor of
Pennsylvania for his "Pennsylvania Fireplace", c. 1744