[ardour-users] ardour 0.99.1 os x fonts disappeared (but working in 0.99)

Petter Sundlöf petter.sundlof at findus.dhs.org
Tue Feb 14 10:05:17 PST 2006

If you start Ardour from a terminal, try inputting

	export LC_ALL=""

in /Applications/Ardour.app/MacOS/ (or whatever it is called) and then
starting the app there, with ./Ardour (or whatever the binary is
called). You get there by "cd /Applications/Ardour.app/MacOS/" and list
contents with "ls".

But really, Taybin and Jesse should have proper answers, I'm just a noob
OS X user.