[ardour-users] bypass/activate plugins with automation?

David Slimp rock808 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 07:53:13 PST 2006

Ah!
Great idea Mark.  I take it there's really not much extra overhead
for this?  .... WOULD there be extra overhead in doing what was
suggested earlier... and just putting the last 15 seconds on a
separate track (as opposed to bus) ?

ONE thing I just thought of, that I like.... is that by doing it with
buses, is that all my guitar audio files will appear on the same
track (visually nicer), and then I can hide the bus tracks to keep
the track list uncluttered... but all that is just visual.

thanks,
David

--
David Slimp
rock808 at gmail.com
http://www.MySpace.com/rock808
=

"On proprietary platforms, eventually you'll run into 'you can't do that.'
 On open platforms, you'll run into 'you have to learn more to do that.' "
  -- Ian Smith-Heisters