[ardour-users] Ardour and Mouse Clicks in File Dialog

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 12:25:14 PST 2006

I am just wondering, is there a way to change how Ardour handles mouse
clicks in file dialogs?  Right now on my machines anytime I click it
automatically selects or deselects the file depending on the current
status, but doesnt change the status of any other selected or deselected
files.  This doesnt bother me so much except that I have found I have no
quick way of deselecting all the files that i have selected on accident
or on purpose.  I also have no quick way that I have found of selecting
many files at once, meaning for a project that may involve several
hundred files(Like my current one) there is no good way for me to import
them all at once.

I dont tihnk I would mind it acting in a much more traditional manner
myself, but I havent found a way to set this functionality, is it just
in one of the config files and I ahve missed it completly?

      Seablade