[ardour-users] external midi controller in os x and few other questions

Libero Mureddu libero.mureddu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 02:59:00 PST 2006

On 2/9/06, Jesse Chappell <jesse at essej.net> wrote:

> You should be able to start and stop, and change the interface in
> qjackctl.  To the right of the Interface: dropdown you should see a
> button with > on it, pressing that should show a menu of the available
> HW devices (along with long IDs), and selecting one will set the value
> and channel counts appropriately.   You can save different presets to
> make switching easier too.
>
> jlc

Thanks for your answers, I'll try soon the midi part and I let you
know if it works. A bit of investigation at the qjackctl website,
revealed that the problem with the audio card selection is solved in
the version 0.2.19, while the packaged version on the ardour website
is 0.2.18. Is it possible to have the new version for osx already
packaged, or can someone explain me how to make a packaged .app once I
have compiled the source code?

Best regards.

Libero Mureddu

Libero Mureddu