[ardour-users] Xjadeo

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 06:58:07 PST 2006

> Personally, I'd prefer to keep it outside of Ardour and let Ardour do what it does best...

Not real sure how I feel on it to be honest.

On the one hand I definitly prefer for things to be done in a single
modular program if they can be as it means less overall overhead from
using a single toolkit(GTK in ardour's instance) and all the bugs you
know are in one program.

On the other hand I definitly agree that I dont want Ardour to suffer
because of it.

So I suppose which I prefer, would depend on how it would affect ardour.

But I definitly wish there were more external sync options availiable.
Would be nice to say, have a dedicated machine to video playback in my
studio;)

          Seablade

PS Brett not sure if you were aware or not that Gmail is apparently on
your email server's blacklist.  Hope noone with one of these gotta email
you;)  Course it may be intentional, just lettin you know.