[ardour-users] Xjadeo

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 06:19:31 PST 2006

Hmm I have been looking for something along these lines for a while now,
how well does it work in all actuality for people that have used it?  If
it works decently it would finally give me a method to do video on
Linux, which is the primary reason I keep a copy of ProTools around, I
much prefer Ardour for this purpose.  As long as it will play a good
majority of videos out there it seems well worth it...

I wonder how much effort would be required to implement this in ardour
itself for video support since that is what one of the future goals, or
if the writers would even be open to it...

       Seablade