[ardour-users] New Ardour Release - 0.99.1

blindman jones erleichda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 06:12:19 PST 2006

I will look when I get home... It should be the version that comes
when you apt install PlanetCCRMA on FC4...
0.100.1-0.5.cvs.rhfc4.ccrma.

I think that must be right, my first thougth was I did not have the
dev packages installed, so I went to check and noticed the only jack
package NOT installed was jack-audio-connection-kit-example-clients...
so I think there is a strong possibility that it is that version... I
will confirm when I get home, thank you for your feedback.

be well,
mjr

--
michael jones * erleichda archiving * usa
shivering is the first step towards your destiny.....