[ardour-users] SVN commits and Re: region editor in ardour2

Dragan Noveski perodog at gmx.net
Sat Dec 30 08:19:09 PST 2006

Jesse Chappell wrote:
> Too late, I already fixed and committed it last night!
>
> Among the other items I've committed in the last few days:
> * fixed peak waveform issue introduced by the ftruncate preallocation
> of peakfile.  also prevented that ftruncate from actually reducing the
> size of the peakfile in the case of destructive tracks.
> * truncate peakfiles back to natural size on finish to prevent wasting
> disk space on shorter takes.
> * tweaked panner appearance and consistency, panner line now distinct
> color from triangles.
> * shift-click now reverts panner to center, left or right depending on
> number of channels.
> * fixed region editor re-show problem
> * updated OSX build scripts to automate making universal binaries
>
> jlc
>
> On 12/30/06, Esben Stien <b0ef at esben-stien.name> wrote:
>
>> Dragan Noveski <perodog at gmx.net> writes:
>>

>>> can someone else report the same behavior ??
>>>
>> I can confirm this (SVN-20061221). Please put it in the bug tracker.

excellent, works here again!

another issue which i am not sure about, when pan is automated, a can´t
see the panner anymore. can´t remember if this was the same in the 99.3,
but in ardour2, if pan is automated, i only see a gray cube at the place
the panners are sitting.
is this normal / work in progress / not known at all - issue?

very much thanks for the support and for the work on ardour2,

cheers,
doc