[ardour-users] Error loading sound files

Juan Aboites jaboit at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 20:42:14 PST 2006

Hello,

I recently moved some projects to another drive, but one is failing to
load soundfiles with an error dialog saying something along the lines of
"can't load sound file. see programmers".  I noticed the paths in the
error message were all pointing to where the session used to be, so I
think that's the issue. I looked in the instant.xml file but there was
nothing about soundfile paths, just geometry stuff. How do I get ardour
to look for the files where they are? I'm on OSX 10.3, ardour 99.3

thanks,

juan