[ardour-users] exporting session to audiofile

Sampo Savolainen v2 at iki.fi
Thu Dec 14 13:18:17 PST 2006

On Thu, 2006-12-14 at 08:21 -0800, Cory Johnson wrote:
> yep. If I delete the file, and export, It reappears.
> When it is doing the export, the playhead continues about 2 seconds
> after the end marker as well.

So the file reappears, but still contains the export from a wrong
session?

Is that wrong session somehow related to the session you are trying to
export? Or are you by any chance running multiple instances of ardour at
the same time?

  Sampo

PS. It's good practice to use "reply to all" when replying to mailing
list posts. This way the reply is sent to both the person who you are
replying to, and the mailing list.