[ardour-users] Tascam US-2400 ?

Dan Tepper dan at wintaper.com
Mon Aug 14 10:22:43 PDT 2006

Well I took the plunge and ordered the Tascam US2400. I went with
Musician's Friend and free shipping - didn't need the "3 cheap
condensers" from BayviewProAudio (though I order from them often enough).

The unit should arrive this week, I'll keep everyone posted as to my
progress and the unit's capabilities/compatibility with Ardour.

-Dan Tepper