[ardour-users] 0.99.3 OSX

Jesse Chappell jesse at essej.net
Thu Apr 27 05:29:00 PDT 2006

On 4/27/06, Iwan Heskamp <iheskamp at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> On Wed, April 26, 2006 23:33, Joshua Parmenter wrote:
> > And it works fine on the IntelMacs!
>
> Second that. Tested on a Mac Mintel 1.5GHz Core solo,
> OS 10.4.6, JACK 0.7.3.
>
> But the fonts look quite crappy, at least compared
> with 0.99.2 on my iBookG4, see this screenshot:
> http://130.89.163.205/~iwan/ardour0.99.3.png
> Especially the small type is bad, the larger ones
> I can live with :)

Gosh that does look crappy.  I'm not seeing that on my system.  I'm
guessing it was the LC_ALL=C I added not matching up with some other
language setting confusing X.  Do you have a non-english native
language on your system?

Also, i noticed you probably opened a session from your PPC system on
the intel system?  You'll want to make ardour regenerate your
peakfiles so the waveforms don't look messed up.  Just go into your
session dir's peaks folder and remove all the files in there.  Don't
worry, on next load ardour will regenerate them.

jlc