[ardour-users] Fonts Problem in OSX 10.4.6

MAtt matt_0pr at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 26 01:34:54 PDT 2006

Installing ardour 0.99-2 on a friend's Powerbook G4 ( not sure ??? ),
MAcOS  10.4.6, X11 v1.1, no fonts printed on the screen.
I had to
cd /applications/ardour/MacOS/
export LC_ALL=C
./Ardour

Now it's working, but the localisation doesn't work (I'm french).
However, it doesn't matter for me or my friend.

Now it's working. Pretty good, and that's really good.

Any idea to make this fonts working all the time ? It were very good if
this friend had only to click on the ardour's icon

Thanks for your replies

MAtt