[ardour-users] problem with Ardour and BlackBox

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Wed Apr 19 15:19:21 PDT 2006

Greetings:

  Ardour2, BlackBox 0.70. When I try to resize the mixer window my
entire BlackBox session crashes. The machine is fine, I just get kicked
out of BB and set back to the session login. I'm sure this is a BlackBox
problem, I ran the same Ardour session in FluxBox with no trouble when
resizing windows.

  So: Is anyone else using BB with Ardour ? If so, please advise if you
can point me towards a solution for this problem. I like BlackBox and
I'd prefer to keep using it.

Best,

dp