[ardour-users] Ardour on Mac os X/Mac Intel

grae drunkenbird at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 05:53:29 PDT 2006

To back up Petter's post, after some actual investigation it seems
that indeed linux isn't quite there yet with boot camp.

http://www.digg.com/apple/Apple_s_BootCamp_boots_Linux_(now_with_pics)

That link was what encouraged me to state "...yes, apparently
using...".  but if you read through the comments you can probably
determine that the story lacks any real evidence of it. :(

So take Petter's word on this one. (at least over mine) :)

grae