[ardour-users] Export Range to File

Dragan Noveski perodog at gmx.net
Thu Apr 6 05:28:35 PDT 2006

hi kens,

dont use the range markers, but the rang-mouse-mode (read again pauls
response)

i am doing it that way: in the editor window, from the track list (left
screen side), click on the master, so that master bekome to be visible
as an empty track, than change to maouse-range-mode and mark the piece
you want to export - not in the range-marker line, but moving the mose
above the master track-, than go and export, you will have to change the
specified tracks, klicking on masterL+R. this is if you want to export a
piece of the arrange with more tracks working.

cheers,
doc