[ardour-users] Compile error

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sun Sep 11 14:55:39 PDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-09-11 at 22:14 +0200, Frode Haugsgjerd wrote:
> I'm trying to build a debian package from a ubuntu beta29 source
> package.
> The system is Ubuntu 5.10 (Breezy Badger)

if you build ardour so that it does not use the included versions of
libraries (such as sigc++) then i will not offer any support to anyone
using that version. robert and i have gone back and forth on this for
some time, but that is my position at this time. i don't want to see bug
reports about anything other than usability issues from such packages.

btw, the DEBIAN scons options has recently been renamed "SYSLIBS".

--p