[ardour-users] Crashing when using Mono LADSPA plugins

Stefan Rinass st at rinass.de
Fri Sep 2 04:01:16 PDT 2005

Am Freitag, den 02.09.2005, 13:01 +0300 schrieb Marukqs:
> Use TAP plugins - TAP Equalizer is great and it works well on stereo tracks.
>
> (Other TAP plugins are great too! Especially TAP reverb)
> http://tap-plugins.sourceforge.net/
> By the way - Audigy is a toy, not a professional card. I bought M-Audio
> Audiophile 2496 and now I am very happy with it.

I know, i even don´t like the Audigy very much, but it is the cheapest
alternative to get 24/96 (after some onboard-soundchips)=>i don´t have
-that- money.

I´ve updated last night to 0.9beta29 and now everything seems to work
fine. I can load also mono plugins without causing a crash :)

Many thanks for your help!

Stef