[ardour-users] [qjackctl-devel] qjackctl & OS X

Ben Powers bennyp at rogers.com
Sun Oct 30 19:08:37 PST 2005

looks good!
I think I've asked before, but not sure it's on the list:
Can you make qjackctl use polymer/plastique theme inshtead of aqua
(like the screenshot on the qjackctl webpage) - that would look much
nicer

thanks for your great work!
On 30-Oct-05, at 5:31 PM, Jesse Chappell wrote:

> OK, I've fixed the major issues with selecting an audio interface
> with qjackctl on OSX.  This isn't the end-all solution but it
> will be passable until we can come up with a better way.
>
> The button the right of the interface combo is now much better
> looking than it was before, and the popup menu contains both the
> human readable device name, along with the unique device ID that
> must be passed on the jackd command-line.  Unfortunately, this
> ID is ugly and right now we have to put it in the Interface
> combobox due the design of the dialog.  We should consider
> changing that soon.
>
> When you pick a device from the popup menu the channel counts are
> also now updated automatically.
>
> Here is a DMG I made including the latest changes from me.  I
> used some elements from Joachim's dmg but I created a new icon,
> and didn't include the GPL license agreement popup on mounting
> (too much trouble).
>
>    http://essej.net/QJackCtl-0.2.18.dmg
>
> I will send a patch to CVS to the qjackctl mailing list
> separately.  If this works out, maybe it can be hosted on
> sourceforge.
>
> Please let me know how it works for people (both positive and
> negative feedback).
>
> jlc

  Ben Powers - http://www.out-of-order.ca
  End religious persecution in China! Join
  Friends of Falun Gong: www.FoFG.org