[ardour-users] It is not loud enough

mArukqs marukas at hardcore.lt
Thu Oct 27 06:07:14 PDT 2005

I bough more RAM today (now I have 1Gig) and remixed japanese band "TM
Revolution" song. Now it is much more easier to do editing - 1Gb is many
many times better than 512MB.

I did not used Jamin this time, but used TAP Equalizer, Fast overdrive and
Fast Look Ahead limiter to get more loudness (thanks for good ideas :))

This song is Rurouni Kenshin intro humoristic remix (original music by TM
Revolution):

http://sportas.hardcore.lt/sportas/mp3/marukqs_ko_tu_nematei(copyright_tm_revolution_jp).mp3

Waiting for your opinion (it took 1 day to make all the programming and
mastering).

Thank you for good tips.

Marukqs