[ardour-users] Ardour layout

David Mulcahy eseol at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Oct 26 03:57:45 PDT 2005

Hello

This might be a question for the dev guys but I will ask it here because I
know some of them subscribe to this list as well.

I understand that the gtk2 part is well underway and the new layout is not set
in stone but I was just thinking that if the editor mixer button was moved
onto the top line, and when you pressed it the mixer strip would use the
whole length.  This woulg give a little bit more space for plugins and also
allow ardour to fit in a slightly smaller screen size.

Just a thought anyway.  Is that a major design issue or a modification to the
existing ardour.rc file?

Dave