[ardour-users] help understanding routing?

moron moron at industrial.org
Tue Oct 25 20:42:28 PDT 2005

On Monday 24 October 2005 21:34, moron wrote:
> So obviously something is connecting the master out back to audio ins but I
> am not clear how to sort that issue out with Ardour (envy24control / Alsa
> adding a wack of nonexistant pseudo outs for the card doesn't help either).

Doh.  Problem was between the human and mixer controls in this case. . .the
little Behringer I am using as a submixer was set up with the control room
and main mix sends backwards which meant that the tape in jacks I was using
for monitoring were being sent to the main mix (I thought they were turned
off but the mixer works differently to how I interpreted the legending).

Fixed now, no more bleed through.

I am still having the start up issues though if anyone has any further
suggestions (or are we supposed to go over to the dev-list for that sort of
thing)?

Cheers

--
---> (culture) http://industrial.org : (label)  http://deterrent.net
---> (community) http://ampfea.org : (hire me) http://codegrunt.com
---> (send EEEI news to) infosuck at industrial.org
---> Whomever dies with the most URLs wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!