[ardour-users] how to tell if kernel patch has been applied

7lb9oz Productions viipoundproductions at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 23 01:00:57 PDT 2005

Hello all, I am using demudi and I would like to know
how to check if the kernel patches are applied?  I
know that the "special" thing about demudi is that it
is supposed to have 2 patches pre-installed, but I
cant find any reference to them anywhere.  In fact, if
I am correct then 1 of them (realtime-lsm), shows up
in synaptic as not being installed.  I seem to
remember reading somewhere online that the 2.6 kernel
doesnt need/have a lowlatency patch, so that would
explain that not being there, but I thought this OS
was supposed to be already settup?
Can I check for this sort of thing?

Thanks in advance