[ardour-users] Region Export

vanDongen/Gilcher gml at xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 19 03:07:40 PDT 2005

On Wednesday 19 October 2005 03:37, Brett W. McCoy wrote:
> On 10/19/05, Geoff Beasley <songshop at bizmedia.com.au> wrote:
> > Brett, no insult intended, but you did put a ".wave" extension after the
> > file name right ? If you don't she no-workee ! Got me a few times....
>
> Put it where?  There's no dialog that pops up -- that's the issue I
> originally asked about!  It's fine for session export, it's the region
> export that is giving me a problem.

Maybe this pedantic, but there is no region export in the main menu.
There is range export. You need to define a range in range mode and then you
can export it. In 0.99 there is a little dialog that tells you if there is no
range selected, maybe that wasn't there in beta29.

Now if you want to export a region, you can use the export function from the
context menu on the region.

But 0.29 could also just be buggy there :)