[ardour-users] Region Export

Brett W. McCoy idragosani at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 12:39:21 PDT 2005

On 10/18/05, Mark Knecht <markknecht at gmail.com> wrote:

> It may not work. I had problems with that also, probably on beta29. I
> think the only really good exports I've gotten have been through the
> main menu export area.

Yeah, that's the menu option I am using, under the main menu... I am
putting together a small 'teaser' track, with sample clips of several
sessions, maybe 10 seconds of each session, to combine into a single
track, for promotional purposes... and trying to avoid having to
export an entire session for each clip.

-- Brett