[ardour-users] rename song

Wolfgang Woehl tito at rumford.de
Thu Oct 13 07:51:07 PDT 2005

"013 udr" <udr013 at hotmail.com>:
> is it possible to rename a song, Often i just start to record some
> stuff, with no idea were it's going to, so lot of my songs end up
> with some stupid name like, test1, groove5, how can i save these
> songs as...
> thanx

There is no "Save Session as ..." in Ardour. But you can make a snapshot
of your session and call it whatever you like.

If you need to move a session you want to find every instance of the
initial name in filenames for automation data and in the session file,
replace, and make sure the new path is available.

Wolfgang