[ardour-users] ardour-0.99.dmg - Mac OS X 10.4

eduard eduard.aylon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 14:30:34 PDT 2005

Hiya Jesse,

I've downloaded the image from ardour.org (I hope is the new one).
I must report the same issues as before. Thus clicking on Ardour icon
just starts X up but not ardour itself.

The console application reports:
2005-10-12 23:28:38.604 ardour[17341] No Info.plist file in
application bundle or no NSPrincipalClass in the Info.plist file,
exiting

When run from Ardour.app/Contents/Resources/bin I get the following:

Ardour/GTK 0.99
    (built using 1.0.0 with libardour 0.901.2 and GCC version 3.3
20030304 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 1666))
Copyright (C) 1999-2005 Paul Davis
Some portions Copyright (C) Steve Harris, Ari Johnson, Brett Viren,
Joel Baker

Ardour comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
under certain conditions; see the source for copying conditions.
ardour: [WARNING]: Without a UI style file, ardour will look strange.
Please set ARDOUR_UI_RC to point to a valid UI style file
ardour: [WARNING]: no MIDI ports specified: no MMC or MTC control
possible
ardour: [INFO]: No H/W specific optimizations in use
ardour: [ERROR]: keyboard_target: error setting binding state:
invalid node
zombified - calling shutdown handler
Bus error

Thanks again for your help,