[ardour-users] experimental video made scored with ardour

Joseph Dell'Orfano fullgo at dellorfano.net
Tue Oct 11 18:38:34 PDT 2005

Thank you for sharing this. I got this on both the Ardour and the
Cinelerra lists. I was transfixed by this piece.

I have 2 questions about the film. First of all, did you compose the
score first or did you create the visuals first?

Second, given that Cinelerra doesn't talk to Jack, did you do the
recording and composing while watching the video on a different player?
I guess I'm really asking how you synced up. Did you do the recording
with PD and Ardour, then import it into Cinelerra to fine-tune the
tracks from within Cinelerra?

Again, thank you for letting us see your work!!

-Joe D

--
Joseph Dell'Orfano <fullgo at dellorfano.net>