[ardour-users] Top Level Mode

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Mon Oct 3 14:51:33 PDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-03 at 19:35, James Rich wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Oct 2005, Jan Depner wrote:
>
> >    On a related note - I really like that the mixer no longer comes up
> > by default.
>
> Not me!  I have to open it every time I open a session now.  This should
> be a preference.

    Yeah, not a bad idea.

--
Jan "Evil Twin" Depner
The Fuzzy Dice

"As we enjoy great advantages from the invention of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this
we should do freely and generously."

Benjamin Franklin, on declining patents offered by the governor of
Pennsylvania for his "Pennsylvania Fireplace", c. 1744