[ardour-users] Delta 1010 question

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Thu Nov 17 09:20:16 PST 2005

Just a late followup to this thread: over on the ecasound-user mailing
list,
see this post:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.audio.ecasound.general/2328
... in which Bery Rinaldo has just successfully synced two Delta
1010LT's by connecting them via S/PDIF.

He was not able to get wordclock sync working, I don't know if
that's a driver issue or a config issue; but for now, sacrificing the
S/PDIF output on one card and S/PDIF input on the second card seems a
reasonable workaround. You still get 16 analog inputs plus the S/PDIF
input on the first card.  Pretty good bang-for-buck.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com