[ardour-users] ardour-users Digest, Vol 22, Issue 12

lawrence iviani superlaido at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 14:05:22 PST 2005

Hi there, i am a newbie about ardour and i find it amazing, now after
(personal) test on ardour usability i begin to heavily use it. But i have
some question:
1 - Metronome: in a session i had a request from a drummers, he wanted a
particular click in octave and not in quarter... I tried to change the the
metronome division with right click and edit... But nothing change, the
click measure change but it plays in quarter and doesn't want
change.....Where i'm wrong?

2 - Exporting session: there's some tools to export an ardorur session to a
protools session? (I know the exception.... But sometime i work with a
colleague (very good sound engineer) for mixing and he wants working with
protools, he say it's better plugin blabla (very schematic mind). I'm tring
to teach him the opensource way...it's hard). Now we transfer the files via
ftp...

.

Another question....
Is anyone knowing if someone is considering ethersound and/or cobranet
standard under linux? In particular an aplication running with jack. (i
think is the best way).