[ardour-users] Problem building ardour-1.0beta29 - solved

James Fleming ardour at electronic-quill.net
Tue May 24 06:23:50 PDT 2005

For the sake of this getting into the archives, in case somebody else
pulls the same bone-headed stunt...

The problem was that the glib rpm was still installed. I've rebuilt most
other libraries from source, but managed to leave this in place.
Removing this, and re-installing the library from source, solved the
problem.