[ardour-users] Busses - Crash
paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon May 23 06:35:33 PDT 2005
>Does anybody have an idea as to why ardour would crash everytime I create a tr
>ack as a Bus?
I don't. But I do want to point out a few things that very important.
When a program is evolving as rapidly as Ardour, it is absolutely,
completely, utterly critical that you include version information. For
Ardour, this means:
* the version number
* the build ID's (reported in the terminal/console where
ardour is started, during startup)
* did you build Ardour from source?
* if not, where did you get it from?
* which linux distribution are you using, and what version?
* if you compiled it yourself, which version of gcc?
You should also include similar information about JACK too.
Finally, please read http://ardour.org/bugs.php for general
More information about the Ardour-Users