[ardour-users] Newbie sick of windows!

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Wed Mar 30 22:20:10 PST 2005

Jon,

    First thing - don't get frustrated.  Once it works it's really
amazing.  Right now I am running FC1/Planet CCRMA and I'm stable as a
rock.  The fact that you have a 64 bit processor may change things a
bit.  I don't think you can go wrong with CCRMA.  If you have problems
contact Fernando at CCRMA - he can handle damn near anything you throw
at him.  Oh, BTW, welcome to the real world ;-)

Jan