[ardour-users] removing a send causes me a crash...

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 11:40:22 PST 2005

Hi,
   Does anyone else experience that removing a prefader send from an
Ardour track causes Ardour to crash?

   If it matters this session had only 1audio track, 2 busses (1
reverb send, 1 reverb return) and a master fader. The send on the
track went to the reverb send. Doing it this way allows me to monitor
the send levels as I build up more tracks, but in this case I was only
auditioning some reverb settings on drum tracks.

Ardour-beta-beta28-1 from the Planet on FC2.

2.6.10-2.1.ll.rhfc2.ccrma

Thanks,
Mark