[ardour-users] here's a question

Aaron Trumm thirdoption at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 28 13:03:05 PST 2005

Here's a question that I feel lame asking, but I guess I've never built
ardour as opposed to using a red hat rpm or a gentoo emerge...

how do I get it to talk to ladspa plugins?  I went ahead and emerge -C'd
beta0.19 and built beta0.28 but tracks with ladspa (which I can't seem to
spell today) plugins don't play back - I'm assuming since i have them
installed as an ebuild, ardour just doesn't know where they are

forgive me if this is WAY stupid - i can't seem to think too well today

ps:
is there no make uninstall option available in a normal ardour build?  I was
trying to clean it out and see if I could step backwards on this process...