[ardour-users] M-Audio Delta 1010

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at doink.com
Sat Mar 26 15:34:01 PST 2005

Hi,

In my studio situation the two halves of my Delta 1010 are too far
apart for the DB-25 (serial looking) cable to connect them.  I found
plain DB-25 extension cable which does a great job.  At a local shop
the cable was $11US.  The M-Audio website has a similar cable for
about $20US.  If you need to get an extension cable, you might want
to try an electronics parts store close to you.  Be sure to avoid
modem and serial cables.  Get a "strait through" cable instead.

Cheers....

--
Kevin