[ardour-users] no sound when SC1 is activated

Luc Tanguay lucus at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 17 18:30:13 PST 2005

Hello all,

I'm trying to compress an already recorded track (voice) with the SC1
plugin from Steve Harris.  I hear the voice when the plugin is bypassed
(which is normal) but when I activate the plugin there is no sound and
Ardour keeps rolling.  On the same track I have other plugin (Gverb) and
it's running fine.

May this be caused by the sample rate of 48000Hz that I use?

I tried to send the track to JackRack with SC1 avtive in JackRack.  At
first I was able to hear the track thru JackRack but after a few seconds
it went silent.

My setup is RedHat 9 with planetCCRMA and the latest:
ardour-0.9beta28-1.rh90.ccrma
ladspa-1.12-1.rh90.ccrma

Luc